Monday, December 2, 2013

December Goals

1. Do some form of exercise everyday.

I'm normally pretty good with this, but with the holidays coming up, life might get in the way. I figure that I can find at least 20 minutes everyday to get some activity in (even on Christmas)

2. Step Away from the Holiday Treats

Things I love:

  • candy cane ice cream
  • gingerbread men
  • cranberry bliss bars
  • special holiday flavoured macarons
  • cupcakes
Most of these are available at my local Loblaws (including the macarons! My Loblaws got fancy!). While its fine to have a holiday treat at a party, they are not for everyday! So no adding a gingerbread man to the shopping cart for an evening snack. No picking up a bliss bar with my coffee on the way to work. 

3. Start learning about meditation

If anyone has suggestions are way to begin, please let me know.

4. Go to a Yoga Studio

It's been awhile and even though I'm enjoying my home practice, I think going to a class would be beneficial once in a while. I had good intentions to get to a moksha class yesterday, but my bus didn't show up and I wouldn't have made the class on time so set up the mat at home instead.

5. Enjoy Some Winter Walks

Preferably with my husband, but walking on my own or with friends is fine too.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing ow you do with these goals.

    And, strangely, I hope you don't get A+ in #2. I'm sure it's okay to sneak a couple treats in. 'Tis the season after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they make gingerbread ice-cream? I'd go for that.

    ReplyDelete