Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Still Healing

We're into week 6 of physio and week 5 of little to no running.

Last physio session, I got the okay to try a bit of running - 10 minutes on the treadmill at 0 incline. Yay! I did give that a try and had no hip pain. So of course, I decided to try 20 minutes of running. Again, no pain but my hip just felt not right. So I'm taking another restful week. I'm still very focused on yoga and I'm getting back into strength training.

I have training plans all ready to go for my early 2014 races with three different potential start dates. The "early start" plan starts next week which probably isn't going to happen. My more realistic plan starts on December 10th and my "late start" plan starts on January 10th. I'm so looking forward to getting back into regular exercise.

1 comment:

  1. A little bit at at time Andrea. You'll get back to it. It sounds like you're doing all the right steps!

    ReplyDelete