Saturday, May 19, 2012

2012 Races - Update

April:
May:
June:
July:
Taking July off from racing

August:
  • A Midsummer Night's Run (15K) -August 18th registered for this at the Goodlife expo. Very excited about this race as it's been on my list of must-runs for a year or two.
  • Toronto Women's 10K - August 25th. Haven't registered for this yet, but I'm sure I will.

September:
Nothing planned yet for September but I really want to do Run for Your Lives!! Just trying to get the husband to join me.

October:

3 comments:

  1. Lots of races! I love it! Good luck at them all!I just put a races list up today too! GMTA! Any idea what the finishers prize is if you do all 3 of the Toronto Women's Races? Maybe we'll get to meet next weekend at the half! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just commenting on your blog when your comment popped up.

      Last year the finishers prize for the TO Women's races was a drawstring bag. I'm hoping for a hat for this year.

      Delete
  2. Looks like you have a some great races coming up!
    I am probably going to do Scotiabank again this year.

    ReplyDelete