Sunday, August 21, 2011

Relaxing Sunday

I’m back to work tomorrow after 12 days off. Blah.
Today consisted of laundry, cleaning, bit of organizing, some cooking.
Getting tortured by this guy
IMG_0523
Back to P90X. Today’s workout: chest & back.
I’m doing most of the push ups from my knees and using a resistance band looped over the husband’s pull up bar rather than attempting pull ups. Pull ups and RA wrists do not mix, at least not right now. Maybe soon.
IMG_0524
I did three weeks of P90X in July than took some time off from it. I’m doing three P90X workouts (skipping the cardio) in combination of half marathon training.
Think I’ll be sore tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking I need to start working in something other than running into my routine. Videos at home seem like a good idea. Jillian Michaels and I might need to become friends again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jenn(ie)
    I like videos most of the time. I switch them up quite a bit cause I get bored otherwise.

    ReplyDelete