Thursday, February 3, 2011

Turbo Fire Month 1

Loving Turbo Fire!!
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRGTuvoEgdA]
I finished week 5 of the prep schedule on Sunday and decided that rather than continuing on with another 4 weeks of prep, to move onto the regular schedule. I have the advanced program with comes with a few extra workouts, so the entire schedule is 20 weeks. So I’m good for workouts until the end of June.
The workouts are definitely tough but I can keep up with some modifications. Lots of punches, kicks, bit of dancing (as Charlene says - “SHAKE IT!!”). Than you throw in the fire drills – 30 seconds to a minute long ultra high intensity cardio. Burpies, “jacks with air”, high knees, jumps. I’m sweating and completely out of breath when its over.
After give weeks, I’m down 5 pounds and 3.5 inches. I’m also pumped up and ready for more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment