Friday, November 12, 2010

Recap

  • Out of the 160’s!! Only took 9 months but I’ll take it. Currently hovering between 156 and 158. I haven’t seen 156 on the scale since 2007.
  • Loving Turbo Jam Cardio Party and Booty Camp Fitness's Intermediate workout DVD.
  • Husband is still P90X’ing and looking buff.
  • I’m finally following a good running plan and improving my stamina. However, its getting chilly. Either need to invest in winter running gear or hibernate on the treadmill for a couple of months.
  • October 5K was good – time was exactly the same as Island Girl 5K in September but had lots of fun! And the husband is considering starting racing too! (he’s already faster than me). Did not run the 10K which I think was a good decision.
  • Eek! It’s November already. How’d that happen???
 Andrea%20Salin
October 5K – wearing my new favourite running top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment