Saturday, December 4, 2010

Goals for December

PB280005

Ah December… time for bundling up, Christmas lights, lots of tasty treats and weight gain! Nooo!! I’m finally getting to a happy weight (currently 156ish), I don’t want to undo all of my hard work.
So my goals for December:
  • Strength workouts 3 X’s per week
  • Indulge on Christmas treats only at holiday parties – this means no bringing home a bag of Christmas candy and having Starbucks baked goods everyday (the mint brownies did me in last year – they don’t have them this year). And if I do indulge, move on and get back on track as soon as possible (not waiting until January 1st).
  • Keep spending in check
  • At least 1 good sweaty cardio session a week.
  • Don’t beat myself up if I don’t work out 5 or 6 times a week.
  • Relax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment