Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back on Track

Or trying to be at least.
I  was so on track in April. I was eating clean, working out 5 days a week.
Than I went on vacation.
One week at an all-inclusive in Jamaica and I up 5 pounds. Buffets, drink, lounging on the beach. We did try to be active - we climbed Dunn's River Falls and I participated in some crazy resort activities. Got in one proper workout but the gym was so hot, it was difficult.

It was fabulous though. Love Jamaica.
So one week of vacation turned into 3 weeks of half assed calorie counting. I haven't gained anything, but I haven't lost anything either.
June is a very quiet month at work (not working any strange hours) so I'm going to track everything I eat and work out at least 5 times a week (maybe more if I can work it in). Hubby and I are headed to Las Vegas in August which is about ten weeks away so I'm setting a goal to lose 10 pounds by than.
Bring it on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment